Wednesday, December 28, 2011

An Outing

Out to Walmart, that is. I felt better and I needed of shop for groceries, so after lunch, I went to town. Walmart was full of people for a Wednesday, but I usually go in the mornings and there are usually not that many people there. I found it hard to concentrate with all the people around.

I got a 9 lb turkey. I think I will cook it on Saturday so I won't have that much to do on Sunday. I got the ingredients to make an apple salad. Instead of using mayo, I'm going to use Cool Whip. That should make it really good.

After shopping, I was really tired out. I don't know if I'll be able to go to the temple tomorrow night. I'm still feeling the effects of the stomach virus I had over the Christmas week-end. Hopefully, I'll be better by tomorrow afternoon.

No comments: