Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Vet Trip

Rikki and I went to see Dr Jan this morning at 10:30. We had about an hour wait and then Dr Jan needed to run some tests on Rikki and that took a while and finally we were on the way home by 1:45 PM. Rikki has lost weight and her stools were yellowish which means her liver is not right. I have two Rx's to give her each day. She's 16 years old and may not reach the ripe old age of 60-70 years. Rosko is 21 years old and seems to be holding his own. I have no idea how old Gert is. He may be in his 30's.

After I got home, I took Karen's presents over to her and came back home and helped Frank put things back in his bathroom. He had mopped the floors in his bathroom and had taken most of the bottles & things off the floor. It looks nice. He still has too much stuff in that small bathroom but it's his.

Friday, I need to take my car into Big 10 Tires and get the back brakes changed and have the tires rotated and balanced , if necessary. I've been putting it off because I have really been busy lately but I have to have it done. I'm going to see Wanda tomorrow. Hope I can find her house okay.

No comments: