Friday, December 9, 2011

Missing Posts

Don't know why I didn't write Thursday...had a nice workout with Janet. The weights are getting heaver! But I can still do them. I was a little sore after the workout but it's gone today.

Today, I taught at the center. Only had 6-7 people but the workout went well. We'll have our party the 21st instead of the 20th. I bought a pair of white gloves. I went to Staples after the exercise class. Frank wanted some notebooks and some calendars. It was over $60.00! I got the wrong size calendars and two notebooks he didn't need so I had to make another trip into town to get the extra things off of my debit card. After Staples, I shopped at Walmart. I bought a 10" iron skillet and made corn bread when I got home! I haven't had an iron skillet since I gave mine to Trudy when she got married. I feel like a real Southern woman now that I have an iron skillet!

We made up some vitamin pills after lunch and I have run 2 loads through the laundry. I'll have  two more to do tomorrow. I haven't practiced the Christmas song on the piano today. I did hear it on the radio last night and got a better feel for the tempo. That will be something I will do tomorrow also.

I made out Christmas cards and got three birthday cards ready for the 3 birthday kids this month. Dad just now has to write the checks to put in the cards and they will be ready to mail. They'll be early this year instead of a few days late like normal!

No comments: