Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Not Much Today

I did go to town and stopped at Goody's. There was nothing to tempt me with there. I went on to Walmart. I saw Sophrona and her children. She showed me where the shelf paper was and I got a roll for Frank. I only had a very few items to get but it still cost $74.00. Wow! The prices have surely gone up on everything.

Frank gave the birds a shower this afternoon. We took Gert's food and toys out of his cage and wheeled it into the bathroom and sprayed him down good. He enjoyed getting wet. Rikki has gotten a good case of bumblefoot. It's caused by an infection of the feet. We've changed her perches to help her feet but they've seemed to have gotten worse. I'll have to call the avian vet tomorrow to see when I can take her in to be seen.

It was almost balmy out today. Later in the week it's supposed to be in the 70's with rain. It usually rains when it gets warm in the winter.

Our church building will be dedicated this Saturday, December 17th. A member of the Seventy will be here to do it. The choir is singing and I will be playing the piano for the number.

No comments: