Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Work At Home Day

I washed some clothes and rode the bike and did the Gazelle while the wash was going. Frank had put the eye bolts into the 2x4's yesterday and I was able to use them to exercise with the tubes. I like our little "gym" in the basement. I can't wait until I can remember all of the tube moves that Janet has me go through at her home gym. Then, I can show Frank the moves and I can do more than the 16 reps that I do now. I have a book that came with Frank's tubes but I don't know exactly which ones I should do.

I'll go out to Curves tomorrow in the morning and get a check cashed. I'll need to have money when Mary Kate and the kids come, plus I've used most on my "mad" money up buying necessary things.

We are getting a whole house water filter next week. Frank is tired of tasting the water and smelling it, too. I can't taste or smell it but he is hyper sensitive to it, so we'll get a filter.

I received two pair of pants I ordered from Land's End today. One pair was hemmed for me and are just right. In fact, 1/2" could have been taken up and they would have been better, but they are still just right. The other pair, a stretch knit, will have to be taken up. Both pair are grey.

No comments: