Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Whew!

Mary Lou came by the house on the way to Madison to a Dr's appointment and picked me up and dropped me off at the collision center to pick up the old Honda. We had found another leak in the trunk and they had the car for several days fixing the leak. I came home and changed cars and headed for H'ville.

I stopped to pick up an Rx and then went to Costco to return some clothes. Then I went by Sam's to pick up some protein bars that Frank wanted. Next, to Sear's to return some clothes I bought from Land's End that didn' fit. Then I went to Dick's Sporting Goods to return a yellow (easiest) tubing that was too easy for me. I stopped for a drink and then on to Athens and to the pharmacy and then I stopped for gas and then came home! I've got two loads of laundry in the works and the fall festival is at 6 PM at the church.

 I stopped by Good Will before I left town and bought a pair of jeans (men's) and an orange shirt. The shirt turned out to be a large size in a boy's size so I can't use it. I'll wear the jeans and maybe one of Frank's shirts to the fall festival tonight plus the black wig I bought at the Halloween store today. I'll make up my face and maybe I won't look too frightful for the little kids! I enjoy dressing up. I wish I knew where all of my wigs were. I have this one that is really awesome but I can't find it-don't even know where to look so I bought one today. Maybe I need a little box with cards in it to remind me where I put stuff from year to year.

No comments: