Monday, October 3, 2011

Busy Travel Day

I taught at the Center and then came home. Frank was going to work on the plumbing and I thought he may need my help, but he was still asleep when I got home, so I went downstairs and worked on the bike and Gazelle. I did some squats on the Total Gym and did about 4 tube exercises, the ones I could remember.

Frank had too go get some supplies for the plumbing job and we stopped by Collins Supply to get some bolts to put into the 2x4's downstairs. I'll hook the rubber tubing onto the bolts with a "thing" that I don't know the name of, and can then do the exercises.

After we got home, we learned that I could go get Gert from the vet, but I had to wait until 4-4:30 PM. I read some and took a short nap and then it was time. Gert surely was glad to get home and get into his own cage. I think the other birds were glad to see him back!

No comments: