Saturday, October 29, 2011

Saturday night of Stake Conference

Saturday night in Stake Conference is reserved for the adults. Entire families come Sunday morning or afternoon. The church was packed and we had to double park outside to get a place to park. We got there about 10 minutes before the meeting was to start. Two of the Seventies were there to conduct the meeting of splinting the Huntsville AL Stake into the Huntsville AL Stake and the Madison Stake. We'll be in the Madison Stake. Bro Decker is going to receive a new calling and I won't know what it is until it is announced in church even though I'll be riding up with them in the afternoon! Everyone will know when it's announced at the afternoon meeting. It could be a stake job and probably is.

The meeting was very spiritual and I enjoyed all of the talks. It was two hours long and I had to get out of the building quickly for I was double parked. The traffic in H'ville was fierce it being a Saturday night.
Saw Trudy and George and Cay and met Trudy's Relief Society President she's counselor to. We sat right in front of then.

It's time to go to bed now, it's 11:15 PM and I'm tired.

No comments: