Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Again

Mondays seem to roll around quite quickly. Taught at the Center. We did 10 reps of most all things and really got a work out! I added one thing I got from the Silver Sneakers tape. It was with the ball and it was easy. Hopefully, I'll remember to do it again this Friday. I apologized for missing last Friday. I told them my daughter and grandchildren were here and I totally forgot about the exercise class. They said they understood. If I had remembered, I would have gone.

I went to Curves and had a sweaty work out. It's a good work out if I get to sweating! I came home and had to fix some lunch. I put three cans of beans to the one pound of hamburger meat this time. More fiber now.

I moved my cropped pants downstairs and brought up my winter things. It's not quite time to get into the winter clothing, but today was the day I did it. I can still fit into most of the shirts I brought up.

Mary Kate printed off some exercises for downstairs and I can't wait to do them. Tomorrow is the day that I work in my home gym. I'm looking forward to the time when I know the exercises and won't have to look at a book or paper to do them. Surely, it won't be too long!

We got the whole house filter installed and now the water tastes great. I hope I can get rid of the water filter we have at the sink. It will give a bit more room on the sink.

No comments: