Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Curves

I went to town to get some more bolts and to cash a check and then on to Curves. No one else was there.

I got a good work out. Driving home sweat was dripping down on my neck as I was driving! Sign of a good work out.

After lunch, I went downstairs in my little gym and did some tube exercises and rode the Gazelle 15 minutes. Frank was down putting up some bolts that he wanted for himself. I put all of our empty boxes into black garbage sacks to be taken out with the trash tomorrow. I have to take my car to the dealership to get the oxygen censer replaced, so I'll need to get up at 6:30 AM to be able to take the trash bags out. I don't know when I'll get home. Trudy is going to pick me up from the dealership and I'll go home with her. Getting the car in early hopefully will mean that I can pick it up in a couple of hours.  I'll try to remember to get my genealogy from Trudy. She got it out for me last time I was over, but I forgot to take it home with me.

I'd like to go the the church Family Center and do some genealogy work. It will really be a learning time for me for I have never done any research. I've just gathered names and taken them to the temple. Now, I'll have to learn to do research, I expect. Should be fun!

No comments: