Thursday, October 6, 2011

day Before Fiddler's Convention

I took my car to H'ville to the dealership to get the oxygen censer fixed or replaced. Trudy picked me up and we went to Books a Million while we waited for Costco to open. I had to get some Triple Flex for Frank while they were still on sale. He called us and said he wanted some double sided tape and we went to Sam's for that. I got two pair of pants at Costco. One was a pair of sweats and the other was a pair of black slacks. I'll have to cut almost 1' off of both pair to make them short enough! I think I'll take the black pair back. They were size 12 but they were tight in the fanny and legs-tighter than I like to wear, anyway. They were an impulse buy. I got two pair of pants from Land's End. One was hemmed up for me and the other pair I will have to shorten. I'll take them over to Karen's house and get her to help me take them up. I need to cut off some and it always makes me nervous to cut because I have cut off too much material before.

The car was ready right as we were getting ready to go to Trudy's house, so I didn't get to see Forrest and Sadie. I was looking forward to sharing my testimony with them. I can go up next week and do that plus get the genealogy that I forgot last time. A new job might be in the air for George. Time will tell about it.

We're getting a whole house water filter and the guy was here today. It's ordered and will be in next week.

Tomorrow, Ruth and my brother will come up to go to the Fiddler's Convention with me. It's always a fun time. We don't care that much for the music but we love walking around the college campus and looking at all the booths and the things people have made to sell. What fun it will be!

No comments: