Monday, October 31, 2011

Day Afster Sunday Conference

President Draughon is the President of the new Madison Stake and a Bro. Drake and Mike Campbell are his counselors. President Vaughn is the President of the H'ville Al Stake. It was a good meeting but I got tired of sitting for two hours right before the meeting closed. Bro Decker was called to be a member of the High Council. That means that he will be gone one or more Sundays of the month visiting another Ward and helping them out.

Today was a usual Monday. I taught at the Center and then went to Curves and then to Walmart. I had to get come candy for the trick or treaters who never come to our house. I buy candy or cookies and then Frank eats it all up before Halloween! I got some peanut M&M'S and I just had to eat some tonight. I still counted them in my calorie count. I go to see Janet tomorrow for exercise. I've gained a pound and I want to see if that's muscle like Frank thinks it is. It's a real insult to gain a pound when I've been counting calories and haven't gone over 1,750 and that was for only one day.

This week-end is girls night out for Mary Kate, Trudy and me. MK has made reservations in B'ham for us to spend the night and we plan to look for thrift stores while we are down there. I have to start paying for my mattress and that with the personal trainer will take quite a chunk of change from my spending money! It's all worth it, I guess. I know Janet is worth it. I'm still getting used to my mattress. I think I may have a year to see if I like it.

Frank had a bad day today but he got to feeling better later on in the evening. It's bill paying tomorrow.  Nothing is certain but death and taxes!

No comments: