Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Blog Printed

I had about a year of blogs printed by Blog2Print last night. The dedication of the book got me to thinking. If I want my posterity to get to know me by my blogs, then I need to share my testimony with them.

I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and I believe in Jesus Christ. He is at the head of his church directing the affairs of the church through his prophet who is Thomas S. Monson. There will be other prophets to take President Monson's place after he dies. I believe in the restoration of the gospel of Jesus Christ by the prophet Joseph Smith. Through the authority and power of God, he translated the Book of Mormon from the golden plates. I have read this book many times and know that it is the word of God. It is a collection of books written by ancient prophets on the American continent and is true scripture. One only has to read this book and pray and ask if it is true to gain a testimony of it. This I have done and know that it is true scripture and is the word of God to us in our day.

May my friends and posterity know that I am faithful to the gospel of Jesus Christ. It has made my life better than I could have imagined. It fills me with hope for the future and gives me the hope I need to live every day of my life in joy and thanksgiving.

May I leave this witness to you in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

No comments: