Thursday, October 27, 2011

High Five

I had two articles of clothing that needed to be altered and they had been waiting for me to find my "round tuit" so I could fix them. Well, today I got around to it. I have a nice blouse with the right colors and everything but it was too long for short little me. I got it online and was pleased with it but a large was rather large. I took up the hem of the shirt and hope it looks better. I also had a pair of pull up jeans that I got from Walmart that were too big. I sewed around the inseam and took them up in the waist and now they fit better. I still have two pair of pants to alter but I must have Karen's help in that. My inseam in 25 1/2" and if I can find out how to measure and allow for the hem, then I can do that for myself.
I found a pair of men's jeans for the harvest festival that were too large but they felt so good. I think I'll check back there later and see if they have any smaller jeans and I just might get some. I can try on so I don't have to buy blind.

Frank is still trying to get the Roku working right. We like to watch the Glen Beck show but the voice has been out of synch with the mouth movements. I wonder if other people are having as much trouble as we are?

No comments: