Friday, October 21, 2011

Bed Comes Tomorrow

I thought my bed was coming today and I moved furniture around so they could get the box springs and mattress in my room. I called the place and was told it was coming tomorrow, Saturday, so I'll sleep on the air mattress one more night. Actually it's more comfortable than the bed I took back to Costco. I've not had one back ache since sleeping on the air mattress, but I'm looking forward to having a real bed again!

We had some ice on the car this morning. I started the car and turned on the defrosters and it car was de-iced in no time. I did stop by Advanced Auto and got two ice scrapers and a squeegee. When I got home, I noticed an ice scraper in the door of my car!

We had a good exercise class. I explained why we wouldn't be doing the two neck exercises. I need to tell Jan about them so if/when she comes back, she won't do them.

Frank finally finished working on the TV. Now all the ugly wires that were hanging down are tucked neatly into a brown strip that is attached to the wall. After my bed arrives and the living room is cleaned up, and the floors mopped, the house will be in order once again.

No comments: