Friday, October 28, 2011

Rainy Friday

I taught at the Senior Center and Frank had an eye appointment today. I got home at 9:30 AM and we left for the Dr at 9:40 AM. It was in Athens and it didn't take us long to get there. The rain was messy but it wasn't coming down so hard that we got wet. I used the umbrella and Frank just walked in it. By the time we got home, the rain had stopped. It has gotten quite a bit cooler than it has been. It's the end of October and one would expect it to be cooling off some. The weather doesn't get really bad until January, most years.

The old Accord's trunk still leaks. The man said he would have to take the back window off to fix it and it would cost money. It didn't leak until we had the back window replaced so maybe they will be able to fix it this time.

My new mattress is sleeping better and better each night as I get used to it.

No comments: