Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday

Senior Center exercises and Curves then home. Frank wanted to order some things over the mail and I had to help him. I hate calling the automated bank account but he wants me to learn how to do it, so I did. When the balance was announced, I wasn't ready for it, plus when a large number is read off to me I can't picture it in  my mind. I'll get better.

Dad had some paper he wanted me to sort and I did that plus I got out some '05-06 bills that needed shredding and I did that. I filled two very large plastic garbage sacks full of shreddings. I still need to sweep the remainders up and put the small table up. Frank's still working on the TV in the living room.

I found some old pictures of family and I made three piles for the children and gave the rest to Frank. I want to get rid of any pictures that are just laying around. I have some in an album but don't want any more. The pictures now go into the computer.

Frankie called last night to say hello. Rachel is still having health problems and has been sent to the Mayo Clinic in Florida. She has relatives there and will probably go alone. Frankie might leave school teaching after the Christmas break. He's needed at the day care and he would love to stop teaching school.

No comments: