Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Good Work Out

Had a good work at Janet's today. I'm using 5-6 lb weights now and it feels good. She said I am progressing and have good form. I feel like I'm getting stronger. When I pick up my sewing machine it feels lighter! I was dreading to have to pick it up to use. Now, it's not so bad. I have a pair of jeans that are too large and I need to take them up. Getting around to doing it is another story!

The old Honda is ready to be picked up. I called Mary Lou to see if she was going into town tomorrow and she said she was and she wouldn't mind stopping by to pick me up and carry me to the shop to get the car. Then, I have to come home and get my car and the things I need to take back to Costco and go to H'ville to pick up an Rx and go by Costco. Then there's the fall festival at church tomorrow night. It starts at 6 PM. It's a chili cook-off and games and trunk or treat for the kids. It should be lots of fun for the whole family.

No comments: