Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wednesday

I slept in this morning and didn't go to Curves. I had to go to town to get some things that Frank wanted but unless I go to Curves in the morning, I don't go.

Frank had the living room all messed up because he was installing the Roku. It upsets me to have the living room messed up and I'm not happy until order is established. He still has some work to do, but I moved the recliner back to its usual place and moved a box downstairs that didn't need to be in the living room. I also moved a brown wicker-like storage cube out and hope to give it to Trudy.

It rained yesterday and the temperatures were in the 50's today and the wind was blowing. I hope our nice Fall weather returns and this isn't the start of the colder weather. The trees are turning beautiful colors, but the rain and wind makes them fall from the trees.

Our old 1990 Honda is still in the shop getting the trunk waterproofed. We don't need it unless Frank has to go somewhere. We need to renew our pistol permits but that can wait until we get the car back.

No comments: