Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Finally!

We have been unable to get on the internet for about a week. I hate to see my emails! Frank has spent 2 hrs on the phone with tec support learning how to fix the router and finally got it fixed.

I didn't go to Curves today. I needed to go to Walmart and get a few things for when Mary Kate and the children get here tomorrow. I didn't have milk on the list and will have to get some tomorrow. I came home and cooked some hamburger mix with rotini in it instead of beans because MK and beans don't go together very well.

I worked out downstairs this afternoon. I did 10 minutes on the Gazelle and 20 minutes on the bike. I did the various tube exercises and did some squats. I have a book that came with Frank's tubes and Janet worked through some of those exercises with me. She said to call her and she could show Mary Kate her studio. Maybe we can do that tomorrow. I found my pedometer and Janet can show me how to us it and how many steps are in a mile. That will be fun to use.

No comments: