Monday, May 2, 2011

The Modem Not The Router

The modem has been down not the router. I don't know the difference between them but we couldn't get on the internet so something was wrong.

There weren't too many people at exercise today. Officially, the center was closed, they weren't serving any meals, but we could exercise and we did. The music wasn't on the right side but we carried on anyway. I use the music for clues to where I am in the exercises so it's a distraction to have the wrong music on.

There were two other people at Curves when I got there, but they left shortly after I came in. I didn't do 110% because I had missed last week, but it felt good afterwards anyway. I didn't stop at Walmart for I figured they hadn't stocked up after the tornadoes hit.

Went to Karen's for scripture study. They are having a new roof put on so we had to put up with some strange noises! Bro Decker was at my house cutting up the tree that had fallen because of the soggy ground and the high winds. We just have a stump and roots sticking out of the ground. Frank thinks he can get Mr Crews to pull the stump up and put it on the burn pile or take if off.

Richard has been in England with the choir he sings with. I pray that he will get home safely.

Ben Laden was killed last night or today. The US is celebrating. Ben Laden was responsible for the twin towers in NYC being destroyed. I was at Mary Kate's house when the first air plane flew into the first tower. I was in bed and didn't realize what was happening but when she came back and said a second air plane had hit the second tower, I got up quickly.

We go to the temple this Wednesday.

No comments: