Wednesday, May 11, 2011

No Exercise

Didn't go to exercise today. I had to go to H'ville to pick up Frank's Rx. I did go to Curves on my way. I think Mary Kate is right about Curves. There's no way to increase the weights we use so how can we get stronger? Do more reps I guess. It takes me 45 minutes to do 32 reps on all the machines. I am glad to go to Curves and I know it's making my body stronger.

I got another chair DVD today. I did the first DVD and it was pretty tame. I need to do the ones I like that require more effort. I used the 1 lb weights today and maybe next time I use weights, I will use the 2 lb ones. I go to the Dr tomorrow about the pain in my right shoulder. It doesn't hurt when I'm at Curves, well maybe a little, but it feels much better after a good work out.

My friend Wanda just called and told me about their ordeal with the tornado of the 27th. They were lucky, the Lord was watching out for them, to be alive. They're living in town now, on South street so I'll have to go visit them.

No comments: