Thursday, May 5, 2011

Errands

I went to Curves today since I missed Wednesday. I went to Walmart afterward for groceries. I had called the store to see if they had restocked and they had. I got everything on my list and was glad.

Crews men delivered the blocks for the retaining wall today. I'll get to pick out how I want the top of the blocks to look like tomorrow. I was planning to go to the Senior Center for exercise but I might be a little late.

Karen just called to say that Dorothy Coleman just passed away. She had been sick a long while. The funereal will be after church Sunday at 1:00 PM. It's so sad for Sunday is Mother's Day.

I need to make an appointment to see Dr Walker about my shoulder pain. Going to Curves seems to make if feel better, but if I'm late taking my Arthrotec, I can feel the pain going down from my right shoulder to my elbow. The pain might be really bad if it weren't for the Arthrotec. Getting old is not for sissies!

Frank went to see Dr Rayburn today. He is the Dr who took out Frank's appendix. Frank hadn't followed up on his appointment and Dr Rayburn's office called and asked him to come in. All was well.

No comments: