Tuesday, May 10, 2011

New Day

Stayed up this morning. Had planned to go to Curves today but I won't be going. I have to stay around the house. Frank needs help doing his pills. The contractor is here now to get paid for the work already done. He's been helping victims of the tornadoes two weeks ago. Our work can wait if he's helping others.

I cooked a new grain last night. It's pronounced "keen-wah". Don't know how to spell the real name. The grain was pretty good. It said it was a complete protein by itself. It seems to be filling. Don't know if I'll include it in our meal plans or not. It came in a small box and I used most of it the first time I cooked it.

I have bought a diet called The Flat Belly Solution. It was created by a nutritionist so I thought it would be healthy and you don't have to count calories. It was a series on the internet but I could buy a hard copy, which I did. I don't really like to spend too much time reading from the computer screen. I only want to loose 7 lbs which doesn't seem like much, but on a 4'10 1/2" frame, it's a lot! I'll have to increase my exercise which I'm ready to do but it will be hard, seeing I don't like to move much! 

1 comment:

mrpaul said...

love the quinoa!