Thursday, May 19, 2011

Regular Day

The wheels for the refrigerator came in, they were back ordered, and the man from Jay's Appliance came and put them on. When we had the floors done, one of the wheels broke when the refrigerator was moved. That's the last appliance we will buy from Sear's. They used to make good appliances but now they build in times for them to wear out.

I only went 1316 steps today. Part of the morning the pedometer wasn't recording, but I still wasn't moving too much today. Tomorrow, I teach the exercise class and go to Curves. I rack up steps at Curves. I'll be going to Walmart too, to exchange the duffel bag I got and get a couple of smaller ones.

I ordered two light sweaters and shells from Land's end. I usually can't figure out how to order from them, but today I did. If I don't like them, I can take them back to Sear's and return them. It's still cool enough for a light wrap at church. The  piano sits in front of a vent of the air conditioning in the Primary room and I get chilly in short sleeves. Hopefully these sweaters will be fine and I'll have two more items I can wear Spring and Fall and Winter.

No comments: