Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday, So,So Day

I slept in and then went to Curves. I just gave it a half- hearted try. I got plenty of steps out of it. I was feeling a bit down when I went to Karen's. We talked about what was troubling me and I feel much better now. We studied about Noah.

I'm going to give this diet one month. If I don't loose any weight on it, I'm eating too much. I haven't had anything sweet (there was sugar in the cereal I was eating but I haven't eaten any thing sweet) and except for 1/2 piece of bread I eat before going to sleep, I've cut out bread. I've cut down on the milk I drink too, but when I remembered that my fingernails go to pot if I don't drink milk, I'm going to add milk back into the diet. My problem is that I don't cook like an average homemaker does. With Frank's dietary restrictions, I don't cook much at all. I have some pork chops I can thaw and cook in the pressure cooker and maybe that will make them tender. I got the pressure cooker to cook the beans in but the directions said not to cook bean in it! And the meat I cooked in it didn't really get tender. I guess I didn't cook it long enough.

Going to the temple Thursday afternoon.

We got a Kindle and I think I finally got a book I might enjoy. The first two books I got were about dark and miserable characters and I don't need that kind of book to read! I found one that had lots of good reviews and ordered it. I just typed in adventure books and found a lot of books offered. This one is about a mentally ill man that accomplishes great things. Hope I like it.

No comments: