Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Day of Pain

Dad went too see Dr Walker today. He's going to have to wear a heart monitor and we have an appointment at the hospital for that. He also got a prescription to go to the Wellness Center for physical therapy. His left leg and hip were hurting him a lot this afternoon. I had to help him do his weekly pills today. It's not too hard, just requires me to stand a lot. I can do it and he can't.

I'll go to Curves tomorrow and buy some groceries. I had my first day on the protein-carb-fat diet. I certainly got lots of food. I have to buy some food like chicken and fish and some fruit, probably frozen. We have apples usually all the time plus bananas. I'll miss my cold cereal each morning. I walked down the road today and my legs really complained! I'll need to do it more often. I forgot my walking stick.

We got the yard cut today. It has been raining so much, that the Sims have gotten behind in their mowing. The yard looks good. It's been cooler the last couple of days. We already had a day in the 90's, so I guess the heat is on it's way.

The papers are still showing the devastation the tornadoes of May 27th made. Dr Walker's house had a tree fall on it. We were very blessed the tornadoes passed us by.

No comments: