Friday, May 20, 2011

End of the Week

I taught at exercise today. Jan had to take Steve to the Dr. She taught for me Monday. Afterwards I went to Curves and then to Walmart too return a duffel bag. I got two more that were smaller and two plastic containers and two baby towels and a package of cloth diapers.There's a baby shower for Christy tomorrow and Karen wanted me to go with her. I wasn't really invited but I expect no one will know. One sister was planning it all but came down with MS and another sister took over for her and she probably doesn't know who was invited. I'm taking gifts and I figure no one will turn me away at the door!

I got 5601 steps in today. Really more because I will be walking around until I go to bed, but it's good to take it out of my pocket now.  Being active is easy when I leave home. At home I don't do much active stuff.

No comments: