Monday, May 23, 2011

Hospital Visit

Frank got a heart monitor today at the hospital. He'll wear it for a month and it will record any irregularities is his heart rate. He can push a button on it if he experiences any disturbances. It took about an hour to get there and have everything done and get back home.

I taught the exercise class today but didn't go to Curves. I hate to be on a schedule, even if it is for my sake, and decided to go home instead. I can go tomorrow. We'll be doing scripture study tomorrow too since we had the hospital visit today. I like to have things to do on Tuesday and Thursdays that are my slow days.

I think it's time to get some new tennis shoes. I've had my present ones for two years and thanks for getting good ones plus wearing sandals in the summer time I've been able to make the tennis shoes last longer. The cheaper ones I used to buy would need replacing every 6 months or so.

Got birthday cards ready to send to Rachel and Luke. Rachel's b'day is in 3-4 days and Luke's is June 3rd. I'm usually late with b'day cards but this year I'll be early. Sadie has a birthday in June and so does Frank. Today is the 23rd and I panicked because I thought It was his birthday today! I've bought two shirts for him for Father's Day and I could have given him one today. He loves anything electronic, but I'm not educated in what to buy him in electronics.

No comments: