Tuesday, May 31, 2011

H'ville

I had a 9:50 dentist appointment this morning. I got there about 10-15 minutes early but I didn't have to wait and I got right in. My teeth were okay but Dr Drew found a piece of tooth coming down where a tooth had been pulled and he wants to get it out. Since I take medicine for osteoporosis, he wants to know what medicine it is. There might be a problem of some sort. He said he could do it or he would send me to an oral surgeon.

I had to stop by Sam's to get some things. I never get out of that place without spending a lot of money, but it was things we needed.

I had to go by Sear's to take back a pair of sandals I had bought from Land's End, and from there I walked through the Mall to the Shoe Dept. I needed a new pair of tennis shoes. I found a pair of Nikes
 that I liked and got another pair of Skechers that you just slip your foot into-like a clog. I hope I will enjoy both pair. Since it's summer, I should have looked for another pair of sandals. Maybe later.

No comments: