Monday, May 30, 2011

Memorial Day

I went to Trudy's house today. I left here around 11:30 AM. George's family was coming over too, and Trudy wanted me to come over early. George's two brothers and their families came but his parents didn't feel well enough to make it. There were lots of children of various ages there. I came home at 6:00 PM. I brought Dad some ribs, potato salad and some cole slaw.

I've really been having fun reading on my Kindle. I'm reading material I wouldn't have read in my younger years. In fact, I never really like to read that much for pleasure. Now, with the Kindle, I'm really enjoying reading.

I have a dentist appointment tomorrow morning. I'll have to leave here by 8:50 or so to get there on time. I remembered to medicate this time. I took one antibiotic tonight, will take one in the morning and one tomorrow night. It's because I had my knees replaced in '09.

No comments: