Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogger Up

The Blogger has been down the last few days. Nothing exciting has happened. I taught the exercise class today for Jan had to take Steve to the Dr. Things went well and I enjoyed teaching. I needed to stop by the PO to send a package back. The sky was dark and one of the ladies said we were to have bad weather so I came on home instead of going to buy groceries and going by Curves.

Tomorrow is the Saturday that all the neighbors on the road gather at Shoney's to eat breakfast together. Last month I couldn't go because Mary Kate and I went to Knoxville to see Frankie. I have some food storage pamphlets I was going to give to everyone there but I was afraid that there might be criticism about it, so I decided too bring the pamphlets and just put them on the table beside me and invite anyone that wants one to take one.

Frank's right hip is really giving him pain. He has to stand up to do anything and this hip pain is getting to be too much. I went to see Dr Walker Thursday about my right shoulder pain. I went by the hospital today and got an X-ray. Hopefully, I can find out why it's hurting so much. The Arthrotec keeps the pain in the background but I need to know why it's hurting in the first place.

No comments: