Monday, May 9, 2011

Dr Day

No resting this morning. We had to be in H'ville at 10:40 AM to see Dr Phillips. I got Betty to sub for me at exercise. She didn't much want too, but she agreed. We were at the Dr's for two hours. The Dr's office had been effected by the tornado attacks too and they were back logged today. We stopped at McDonald's for lunch. I got a hamburger and a medium diet Coke. I'm getting in the diet mode and am thinking about calories. We didn't have to visit the pharmacy today but have another Dr visit in H'ville Wednesday and we'll get an Rx then. Good old Dr visits! If it weren't for them, we wouldn't get out at all.

I need to get outside to do some pruning and weeding but I can't work up any enthusiasm for the task. We'll have a large burn pile after the back walls are finished. We have a large tree stump to get rid of and if it's put on the burn pile, the pile will burn for a long time. Oh, the joys of country living!

I'm enjoying wearing my new PJ's. I have a couple of pair that I'll give to Sadie the next time I see her. I think I'll buy Frank a couple of new shirts for the pants he always wears to the Dr visits. Bring him on into the 21th century! That's for Father's Day. He has a birthday in June too. He'll want something electronic and I can't really help him in that category.

No comments: