Monday, May 16, 2011

No Exercise Today

Jan substituted for my Monday class since I did her class Friday. I was lazy today. I went to the pharmacy at 10:30 AM and didn't go to Curves since I was going to Karen's house for scripture study at 1 PM. I was out of beans so we had eggs for lunch.

My diet books came in and I have been trying to understand them this afternoon. It's all about the ratio of protein to carbs to fat. I'll be eating no bread so there goes my favorite breakfast of cold cereal, but I don't usually eat any bacon and I can have turkey or pork or beef bacon. I have more studying and understanding to do plus grocery shopping. I know I can't eat anymore of the protein bars I love so much. No sugar and only Stevia for a sweetener.  I'll have to begin a walking program to get some exercise besides Curves and I've been wearing a pedometer to check on how many steps I take in a day. Today was bad! I've only made 1080 steps today. My highest day has been 2739. I used to have a book that told me how many steps to increase each day, but I don't know where the book is plus I'm too old to want to walk a whole lot!

No comments: