Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wellness Center

Frank had an appointment at the Wellness Center to see a PT for his hip pain. He got a through exam by Marty. I remember him from the time I went there for physical therapy. Frank has to make appointments to go back. We needed to come home and consult the calendar in order to make the appointments. I hope they can help him for he can hardly walk now.

I cooked the rest of the pork chops in the pressure cooker tonight. I cooked them the amount of time suggested, 15 minutes, but they were still tough! I couldn't believe it! I made a note in the cookbook to cook them longer the next time...if there will be a next time!

We are supposed to get some bad weather tonight and tomorrow. The Mid-West is getting the tornadoes but the tail end of the rain should hit us. Memphis is in line for a tornado. I hope it misses the town. I hope it will not touch down at all. There's a volcano erupting in Iceland and all this bad tornado weather, surely God is speaking through the weather!

No comments: