Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Onward and Upward

Went to exercise to support Jan and then went to Curves. The room was hot with just two fans running and I was sweating before the second round so I skipped the cardio and just did the machines. I stopped by and got the car washed and vacuumed out the insides. The insides of the windows need cleaning. I've tried to clean them but didn't do a very good job. The window curves so much that I can't get it clean.  I know, no whining...

The painter was here today painting the walls out back. He's going to do the blocks below the siding also, plus the back door. Maybe the whole project will done soon. It'll be nice to have new gravel on the roads.

We just got through paying bills. The Cook's Pest Control man came today and that's all folks!

No comments: