Friday, April 1, 2011

Typical Friday

Went to exercise class and then on to Curves. There are usually only one or two other people there when I go at 9:30 AM. After Curves, I went to Walmart for some groceries and then to the bank. I went to the Jiffy's on Hy 31 for a coke Icee but it was on defrost. So I went to the original Jiffy's by the Post Office and got a nice frozen one. It wasn't really as good as I wanted it to be. It was good. I just wanted it to be a bit of a thrill like it used to be (it doesn't take much to amuse me).

After lunch, we payed the bills. It's so easy to do it on-line. Frank did it this time but I need the time to do it so if something happens to Frank, I can do it myself.

Tomorrow is the beginning of General Conference, so my day is planned out; a few hours anyway. I found a notebook that had notes from the 2010 Conference in it. I will use it to take notes this time.

No comments: