Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Shopping Day

I got out of the house before 10:00 AM and the store I wanted to go to didn't open until 10 so I went and got some reading glasses made. The fine print in the Institute book warranted a pair of reading glasses. I already had the frames for the lens to go into. They were ready in an hour. When I got out of the glasses store, I realized it was almost 10:00, so I waited a few minutes for the store to open. I got some capris  and a skirt and top and another pants and top to match. It was the Goodies store that has opened up again in Athens. I was really sad when the store closed last year and am glad it's back.

I went to Curves after Goodies. Mary Kate had told me to do 16 reps on the machines to get a good work out and I did. Then to Walmart. After that, I went to the PO and on to Luc's to pick up my black bra and breast forms. Finally, I was ready to go home.

Mary Kate had text me before I went into Walmart but didn't tell me who she was, so I called Frank to see if it was him. It was MK and I called her to see what was wrong and she said that Trudy was in the hospital. George had taken her in Monday. She is getting tests run now and we'll soon know what was wrong.

No comments: