Sunday, April 3, 2011

General Conference

Today was the second of General Conference. My hand cramped from taking notes yesterday but I kept some notes today. The talks were good. When I take notes, I miss parts of the talk because I'm concentrating on what I'm writing down. Sometimes, I forget the second part of the thought I'm writing and have to leave it blank!

I've gotten tired of my vegetables and need to find something else to eat. I could get some frozen veggies. Today for supper I had 1/2 of a potato with chili beans and lite sour cream. It was pretty good. I think I need to eat more protein. I forget about the eggs I have. Mary Kate and the kids are coming in two days and I will make some beef stew Monday or Tuesday. Hope it turns out eatable!

1 comment:

the Villamor's said...

it will turn out edible...but not eatable. i am sure of it!