Friday, April 15, 2011

Dreary Day

It has been raining and thundering all day. The birdbath must be full by now. I had to put a coat and galoshes and carry an umbrella to get the trash can and the mail. It's supposed to blow over by tonight and I hope it does for we have a Swap and Shop at the church Saturday morning.

Mary Kate called and said she was coming up Friday and stay at the hospital  Saturday night with Trudy. She asked if I could stay Sunday night. I would have to get someone to sub for me at the Senior center Monday morning. If I can get a sub, I guess I can do it. Cay said Trudy's pain seems to be in her brain and not her body. Mental pain can be terrible and I hope she gets over it quickly.

It's been a minor pain to be stuck in the house all day. There's no laundry to do and no cooking so there's not much to do.

No comments: