Saturday, April 23, 2011

Beautiful Saturday

The weather is just marvelous nowadays. The wind was blowing gently and it was 88 degrees. Wish it could stay this way all year round.

It being a Saturday, I stayed home. I vacuumed the floors and played the piano for 1 1/2 hours. I did practice the Primary music. Tomorrow is Easter. I have some new clothes to wear for once. Usually, I don't get anything for Easter but this year it just worked out that I have something new to wear.

We cut papers for the bird cages and folded and stapled papers for Gert's cage. He hasn't been out of his cage and away from it since Dec '10. He'll climb on top of his cage but doesn't want anyone to come near him while he's out. He won't get on my finger. I think we're going to spray him through his cage tomorrow for a bath. He won't like it, but he does need to get his feathers wet. The other two birds will get out of their cages and will take a shower in the bath tub.

No comments: