Saturday, April 16, 2011

Swap and Shop Day

I took my stuff to the church about 9:30 AM and put it out. I had some of the clothes on hangers and just hung them up. We could shop before 10:00 so I began putting stuff back into my bag! I got a shirt to go with my purple skirt and a pair of PJ's. I got 3 CD's, a pair of earrings and a bathing suit. I wouldn't have picked it out for myself, but it was the right size and even had the tag still on it. Now, if I ever get the chance to go swimming, I have a suit.  Not many people came while I was there, but the hours to shop were 10-2:00 PM. The left overs will be taken to the thrift store.

Dad is busy copying pages of the taxes he just finished filling out. 


After raining all day yesterday, it turned out sunny today. A bit on the cool side but will probably warm up soon.

No comments: