Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Usual Day

I took Frank to a Dr appointment today. This makes the second one this week. We didn't eat out but came home and had lunch. The 21 yr old Honda just keeps riding along. It has 240 thousand miles on it. Hope it goes another 240!

Trudy checked herself out of the hospital. George and a friend of Trudy's, Cay, is with her. She's home, but needs to be in the hospital. Hope all goes well.

Frankie gave me back the Reader's Digest song books he had had for years and I have really been enjoying playing the pieces in them. It's like getting acquainted with an old friend again. There are four books and I intend to play through all of them.

The weather has been beautiful. It's been on the cool side but not too cool for sandals and short sleeves. I've taken most of my winter clothes downstairs. My closet is still full, though. The new skirt I got was multi-colored and had several tiers. It was a bit too long even for a long skirt but I found that it didn't have a hem, it was just an unfinished one. I used the Pinking shears and cut about 2" off of it and think it will be the right length. I have several long skirts and enjoy wearing them.

My hair is getting rather bushy and I guess I need a hair cut, but I'm rather enjoying the curls.

No comments: