Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday Again

Time is flying by. I led the exercises today. My mind wasn't quite up to par and I had to use my notes a bit more. I forgot two exercises and part of another. Oh, well. There's always next Monday.

I went by the shoe shop to drop off Frank's shoes, but they were closed on Mondays, and Wednesdays too, I think. I'll drop them off tomorrow when Mary Kate and I go to Walmart. I went to Curves. My biceps are defined and I don't even have to "make" a muscle. I was hoping that the exercise would cancel out my eating, but I think I eat more than I exercise!

We've had bad storms since 2:00 PM. We were fortunate that there were no high winds here. There could have been. It rained a lot and thundered and sounded all mean. We may have gotten pea sized hail when it first started raining.

Mary Kate, the kids and I will go to Knoxville Friday afternoon to visit Frankie and pick up a table that Mary Kate used in her preschool. Rachel is running a daycare and bought some of MK's preschool furniture. We may stop by Heather's house too. I would love to see Heather again. We'll come back Saturday afternoon. It should be a fun trip!

No comments: