Thursday, April 14, 2011

Happinesss At Curves

Mary Kate has me doing 16 reps on the machines at Curves and I'm doing different moves on the cardio stations. I worked up a good sweat today. I didn't have anything to do in town so I came home. I had to help Frank get the medical info for our taxes. It wasn't hard to do. The vitamins came in today and he is putting labels on them now. I called George to see about Trudy and he was getting ready to go get his taxes done. Her pain pump malfunctioned and she is having to wean herself off of some powerful medicine. It's going to take a while to do this and will be a rocky road for her and her family. I can go up and take the kids out shopping one day. Mary Kate has been keeping me abreast of what's going on.

I took some more winter clothes downstairs and found some more cropped pants and two shirts I hope I can still wear. That with what I bought should have me fixed up for the summer.

This Saturday is the Swap and Shop at the church where we all bring our clothes and things and everybody looks through the things and gets what they want. It's all free. I have two big sacks to bring. Some are Frank's old clothes. It will be fun. It seems unreal that it will be at our church in Athens. After a year of going out of town for church, it's really great to be in town again. There'll be an open house some time but I don't know when.

No comments: