Friday, April 22, 2011

The Out Back

Mr Crews came out and talked about the retaining walls. He plans to have his crew here Monday morning early. We moved the pipe that connects the propane tank to the house. They will move the tank when they start working on the walls.

After lunch, I went to Goody's to try and find a bolero-type wrap. The white sweater I have is really too big but I wear it anyway. I didn't find a wrap but I did get 4 blouses. I needed a fancy, black blouse to go with a new skirt I have. I found one and I found a white and black blouse that looked like the new skirt I have. I figured that if it didn't match the skirt, I could wear it with my black skirts. Well, it matched perfectly! I got the skirt and blouse at different stores! Go figure! I got a blouse that matched a pair of knee highs I already had and another pull over that was only $8.00.  I really need no more clothes now. I have two patterned skirts that need matching colored blouses but I don't know when I'll try to find them.

I've been playing the piano more and enjoying it. The new piano glasses help. They stay on the piano all the time so I have no excuse for not sitting down and tinkling the ivories. I need to get the Primary music out and play through the book. That way, I'll be prepared to play anything on Sunday.

No comments: