Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day of Fun

We left the house a little after 9 AM to go shopping. We stopped at Walmart to return a DVD to the machine. Nate and Frank watched Tron last night while Mary Kate and Sophia and I watched TV on my bed. Anyway...back to the shopping trip...We stopped at Kohl's where MK returned some merchandize and I tried on some clothes. I got three tops, two of which will go good with my purple skirt. I bought another skirt and found a dressy white blouse to go with it. Now, I need a nice black blouse to go with the same skirt. It's black and white print!

We drove into H'ville and went to Target. We had lunch there, but didn't get anything. We went to Hobby Lobby and I got Luke a sketch book and Marian a mosaic tile to make and a bird house to paint. We then went to AB Stephens to get a music book for Kayla. I had already gotten a Nerf ball gun for Josh. Hope his parents don't mind. Nate has three or four of these guns. We came home after getting the music book.

My brother called while we were at Target to say he has chronic leukemia and will start the chemo next week. I hope the chemo isn't too hard on him like it was on me.

After lunch, MK wanted to go outside. It was a warm, blustery day and a nice day for a walk. She had gone on before me and had run up and down the road. I walked up and down with her and the kids. It was fun. We all will sleep good tonight!

Tomorrow at 10:00 AM, we have an appointment to go pick out a cemetery plot. We want to get this out of the way. One less thing to do when the time comes.

No comments: