Thursday, March 31, 2011

S-l-o-w Day

Tuesdays and Thursdays are really slow days for me. I don't get out of the house. I did talk to Trudy today. She was inquiring about how to cook wheat berries. The skies are still cloudy.

The electric company came yesterday and trimmed the pine trees that had grown up into the wires. They came back today to pick up the debris. They have a chipper carried behind a large truck that holds the clippings and they ground up all of the limbs they had cut off. Our electric power had gone off and they decided it was the pine trees that were causing it.

Frank discovered that my hair gel that he buys for me, fragrance free, had fragrance it it. I couldn't tell the difference but he could smell it. Smells sets off a reaction in his body that isn't pleasant and it makes him uncomfortable. We just returned from the Amazon site where we found some hair get that's fragrance free, some shampoo and hair spray, too, so we bought that. Amazon is a good place to buy things.

No comments: