Sunday, April 17, 2011

Great Sunday

It was a bit cool but otherwise a great day. I wore a white sweater for it was cool in the Primary room last week. The piano's were in too, so I had a real piano to play on instead of a wantabe Casio.

The choir sang and really sounded good. We are fortunate to have a large choir for such a small Ward. I love singing in the choir. We had 196 people at church today. Last Sunday we had over 200. Primary went well. We had Stake visitors since it was our Ward Conference. It was great having a piano, but I forgot my piano glasses and had to struggle to see the music with my regular long distance or all distance glassed on. I guess I'll have to get another pair of Piano glasses. I left my piano glasses on the piano at home. Since I got the Reader's Digest song books back from Frankie, I've been playing the piano lots more.

Trudy's home by now. I was going over there Monday, but George is taking off work. I had arranged for someone else to teach my class at the Senior Center Monday, but now I can do it.

Trudy's not home yet. I'll go to the hospital to see her tomorrow.

No comments: