Thursday, April 21, 2011

Hair Cut

I had let my hair get long, for me, and I had a hair appointment at 11:30 AM. Kari gave me a good cut. I got the works, a shampoo and blow dry. Usually, I go with clean hair and just let it air dry. It only cost $16.00 for that and $20.00 for a blow dry, plus the tip. It felt good getting worked on!

I went to Curves after the hair cut. They will be closed tomorrow, for Good Friday, so I wanted to get my third work out for this week. I didn't work that hard. Don't know if it was because I had gone the day before or not. I was the only one there again. After Curves, I went to Walmart to return Dad's suspenders.

We went out back of the house to see if the back wall needed painting. The new retaining walls will be freshly painted and I don't think it will look good if the wall isn't painted too. There were small trees growing in where I have some white Iris and the Iris are beginning to bloom. All of that area will be torn out when the new wall is made. Perhaps I can salvage the bulbs that will be dug up. Mr Crews wants to begin work Monday. He's coming to look at the area tomorrow. He saw it about one year ago. Frank has some questions he wants to ask him. We are getting new gravel on the road that goes around the house and the road that comes from the street to the house. That will be great for the road that comes to the house from the street is pretty worn. Next we need new kitchen cabinets and the house will be in pretty good shape.

No comments: